Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot to mention a defensive liability...alltho when he shares the floor with Lowry,Tucker,Bam,Jimmy its mitigated by quite alot...

How many elite shooters in the league AREN’T defensive liabilities? He has his flaws but he’s still worth his contract for us.

Duncan is a nuclear weapon, capable of blowing up at any time, and he has a low ego.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to make excuses for his players stinking it up. Those foul baiting, dance routine, robotic moves aren’t working anymore.

A guy named Odom calling himself a junkie in the context of basketball?
tenor.gif

killacal

Banned
Daps
Duncan is one of the best shooters in the league, has some of the highest gravity in the league, and spreads the floor at an elite level. He’s a role player that’s so dangerous that he has to literally be schemed for by opposing defenses.

Duncan could average 10 PPG and still be worth his money. Damn near every championship minded team in the league would snatch Duncan up if they could.
That delusional denial:mjlol:

Give a man 10 mil a point:hhh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was all good early and then that 4th quarter came and Year 19 turned to Year 9:sadcam:.

I don’t think Lakers are the best team or top3 but j wouldn’t want the Rockets to face that kind of demoralization in the play-in. Lebron was straight bullying us:mjcry:.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was all good early and then that 4th quarter came and Year 19 turned to Year 9:sadcam:.

I don’t think Lakers are the best team or top3 but j wouldn’t want the Rockets to face that kind of demoralization in the play-in. Lebron was straight bullying us:mjcry:.
like y’all got a choice of missing the play in :russ: