Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You got Ant stock early too…:wow:
That’s a Georgia boy. You already know the city riding with Ant. I’m actually the first person to post about Jalen on the Coli tho. Back in 2017 when he was like 15. I really want to see these 2 be great. The basketball world needs some young shooting hands. Harden wasn’t it :smh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Even with Ayton injured, Jalen Smith didn't get minutes. It's over for him as a Sun. The team has given up on him in less than 2 years. Wasted a top 10 pick.

I hope Jalen's next team develops him properly.

James Jones should have just picked Haliburton.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with Ayton injured, Jalen Smith didn't get minutes. It's over for him as a Sun. The team has given up on him in less than 2 years. Wasted a top 10 pick.

I hope Jalen's next team develops him properly.
I read an article about it not being about the suns being cheap. And then inside the article there a sentence that says and quote

While that number does not seem large, the $4.7 million would have put Smith in the top half of all NBA player contracts next year. Top half of NBA contracts means Smith should be a top-half of an NBA roster (i.e. top-7). Does Smith project to be in any team’s top seven of their rotation any time soon?
:mjlol:

Even if they didn’t think there was a place for him. They could’ve. Still picked up his option and traded him as an asset. Ppl take flyers on top 10lottery picks that haven’t been deemed a bust.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I read an article about it not being about the suns being cheap. And then inside the article there a sentence that says and quote

Even if they didn’t think there was a place for him. They could’ve. Still picked up his option and traded him as an asset. Ppl take flyers on top 10lottery picks that haven’t been deemed a bust.

Ehhhh they could still theoretically re-sign him after the season, but just at a lower cost. If I were him though, then I’d be looking elsewhere especially since Phoenix won’t even give him the reps to get better.

It’s one of those textbook situations of where a team drafts a project, but then doesn’t have the time to properly develop them as they become a playoff contender. IMO, it’s exactly what’s going on over there in Denver with Bol Bol.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

They were trying to trade Jalen Smith this offseason but no team wanted him.

The Suns still should have selected Haliburton, even if Haliburton wanted to play for the Kings. He wasn't going to hold out or not show up. Suns would have had the leverage.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're telling me Duncan Robinson being paid 90m to average 10ppg

Duncan is one of the best shooters in the league, has some of the highest gravity in the league, and spreads the floor at an elite level. He’s a role player that’s so dangerous that he has to literally be schemed for by opposing defenses.

Duncan could average 10 PPG and still be worth his money. Damn near every championship minded team in the league would snatch Duncan up if they could.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Duncan is one of the best shooters in the league, has some of the highest gravity in the league, and spreads the floor at an elite level. He’s a role player that’s so dangerous that he has to literally be schemed for by opposing defenses.

Duncan could average 10 PPG and still be worth his money. Damn near every championship minded team in the league would snatch Duncan up if they could.

You forgot to mention a defensive liability...alltho when he shares the floor with Lowry,Tucker,Bam,Jimmy its mitigated by quite alot...