Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: You gonna post that picture or not? Stop quoting me, cac

Oh so you want a pic now after various posters have said I was black? This is your latest goal post? :laff: Take this neg like always and eat a dikk :heh:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Oh well. People said Stevens coddled them too much and they gave the same bullshyt effort last season. Can't keep blaming the coach.

That maybe those guys aren't what we think we are. They can get buckets for themselves but they don't make their teammates better, are liabilities when their shots aren't falling (which isn't applicable to legit stars), and give a half-assed effort on defense. I'm not saying they're not hella talented or that they need to trade them for draft picks. Team underachieves massively 3 out of 4 years and they're the only ones that have been there the whole time. Kyrie & Rozier got all the heat in 2018-19 and they're gone. Kemba & Stevens got all the heat last season and they're gone. Now what? It's Ime & Josh Richardson's fault?

Jaylen Brown will be an unrestricted FA in less than 2 years, Tatum in 3. They may be all-stars the next 10 years but that doesn't mean it'll be in Boston

Not disagreeing with these assesments. Thought Stevens was too p*ssy to get in these dudes' faces. I don't know what Ime is like, but shyt still looks the same. The lack of movement on offense and can't get stops on defense in the last period. Still, I can't agree with giving up on them. Too young and too talented. You hope to land these types of players, and whey you do, you surround them with complimentary players and veteran leadership. This team don't have a real leader right now.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so you want a pic now after various posters have said I was black? This is your latest goal post? :laff: Take this neg like always and eat a dikk :heh:
:unimpressed: Keep doing everything in your power to avoid posting that pic or video proving you're black.

The "various posters" by your own admission have only heard your, and I quote, "distinct black voice" (:mjpls:) in audio. They can't even verify what you actually look like. :mjlol: That, coupled with the fact that you're terrified to post a video or picture is enough for me to chalk you up as a self hating cac pretending to be something you're not online.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ime's making the same complaints that Stevens was making. You can't keep blaming the coach.

I feel bad for Horford, hope we can move him to a contender at the deadline cause he still has a lot left in the tank
Chicago could use him

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not disagreeing with these assesments. Thought Stevens was too p*ssy to get in these dudes' faces. I don't know what Ime is like, but shyt still looks the same. The lack of movement on offense and can't get stops on defense in the last period. Still, I can't agree with giving up on them. Too young and too talented. You hope to land these types of players, and whey you do, you surround them with complimentary players and veteran leadership. This team don't have a real leader right now.

I'm not giving up on them, I just think it's time to start holding them accountable instead of blaming all of this team's issues on everyone else :manny:

Marcus Smart is supposed to be the leader, but hard to lead when you're shooting 20% from the field every night. I'd drive from Houston to pick him up in Boston, then drive him from Boston to the backwoods of Ecuador if it came to it