Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Bulls fans ready to start raising banners 7 games into a season. That should tell you how rough the past decade has been. 6th seed at best. First round exit ceiling.

Brown & Tatum > Lavine. Your GM would ship Lavine and his first born + multiple draft picks if the Celtics were stupid enough offer up JT or JB

Don’t worry crakkka we won’t need too. When Tatum deal is up we will sign him and he can take that hour flight home on the regular :umad:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
These players' respect for Ime looks even worse. Not even playing full speed in the 4th in a close game. At least Marcus plays every possession like it's the last possession.

You and Cuzz play way too late breh. I'm hopping in for a little bit in a few minutes but can't stay up past 1am anymore:flabbynsick:
I gotta make food, man. Won't be on for a couple hours. :francis:

You need that work from home schedule again.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t worry crakkka we won’t need too. When Tatum deal is up we will sign him and he can take that two hour flight home on the regular :umad:
:hhh: Why is this cac who is scared to post a picture or video proving he's black quoting me?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brown shooting 50% from the field and you wanna run him out :mjlol:

Quite the opposite.

I'm saying that he will be able to walk out the door right on his own. This idea that we just have the two of them locked up for the rest of their careers and can afford to bullshyt away seasons is not based in reality. Jaylen Brown is in year 2 of a 4 year contract.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right, they were amazing in the 4th bro
:wow:
:unimpressed: Brown outplayed Lavine and he was buried on the bench for the vast majority of the Bulls run and only got one shot late. Still outscored him and was much more efficient.

Tatum has been awful to start the season, but he's started the last two seasons rough and ended strong. I'm not even remotely worried about him. He's better than Lavine easily and both of us know it. You would throw a parade if the Celtics stupidly gave up Tatum for Lavine straight up.