Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don’t know if this makes for a better product but

That Damian Lillard number is terrifying

Dame was the master of that come off a screen, guard fights under it, Dame feels contact and goes into a shooting motion, Dame gets free throws play.

That play has all but evaporated now. Now that is a play on and instead of Dame going to the line the play just keeps going.

That call and Harden's arm hook have been the two plays the league have REALLY cracked down on.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Dame was the master of that come off a screen, guard fights under it, Dame feels contact and goes into a shooting motion, Dame gets free throws play.

That play has all but evaporated now. Now that is a play on and instead of Dame going to the line the play just keeps going.

That call and Harden's arm hook have been the two plays the league have REALLY cracked down on.
He's from east Oakland, he'll adapt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t know if this makes for a better product but

That Damian Lillard number is terrifying

Need to put some context on that… Steph don’t need to score as much this season he actually got competent teammates around him and a better bench than last season.. last night Steph had 5pts at the half and blew the game wide open in the 3rd ending up with 20pts and didn’t play the fourth quarter.. this 2015/2016 all over again