Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I got the online league pass not a bad deal for 28 bucks a month.

I can't stand watching stuff on my comp (if that's how it works)- I signed up for the free trial I think @mastermind was talking about didn't realize it doesn't connect to the tv! Whatever at least I can watch tonight, will review for the next week

edit: screen mirroring to the tv now

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I can't stand watching stuff on my comp (if that's how it works)- I signed up for the free trial I think @Mastamimd was talking about didn't realize it doesn't connect to the tv! Whatever at least I can watch tonight, will review for the next week

I mean if you got a newer tv or a ps5 just download the app. I usually watch on my PS5. I know what you mean BUT I'm not giving DirecTV 39.99 a month.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I fukking hate NBA Blackout rules

I dont even know why I pay for the league pass when half the games are blacked out.

WTF is the point of paying.
Use a VPN and choose a server outside the US brehs. International league pass doesn't black out games. Something like Proton VPN offers a decent free version.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nugg-less tonight, again (I am chronicling my bytching to buy this g-ddamn team pass when I inevitably do it) :mjgrin:
Breh :dahell:

I legit posted this yesterday:
Streameast

These links are honestly better than leaguepass. Sometimes my league will be lagging meanwhile these links are better.