Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Kenny Smith said Russ can play like Jason Kidd's second stint with the Mavs. Be a floor general and play tough defense. :what:

I would have said like Kidd's stint with the Nets. Get assists, rebounds, lower turnovers, and take better shots.

Unfortunately for the Lakers, Russ can't play like that for long stretches and his playoff performances are terrible due to his lack of vision in the half court and his bad shooting

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I would have said like Kidd's stint with the Nets. Get assists, rebounds, lower turnovers, and take better shots.

Unfortunately for the Lakers, Russ can't play like that for long stretches and his playoff performances are terrible due to his lack of vision in the half court and his bad shooting
He can’t play like that because his game is nothing like Jason Kidd’s. Russ has never been a floor general and we all know defense is optional for him.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
How was Ja Morant so underrated coming out of High School?

No power 5 school wanted him?

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was Ja Morant so underrated coming out of High School?

No power 5 school wanted him?

Ja Morant was a "Late bloomer"

wasn't 6'0 until after his junior year.
could barely dunk until his senior year

Wasn't getting offers until the summer after his junior year.

South Carolina did offer him eventually, but it was probably too late.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk where else to post this it but I could choke the shyt out of molly every time she talks (not really but damn)…her voice irritates the shyt out of me…sounds like a complete fukking bubblehead