Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
I told y’all nikkas Kyrie is better than Harden at this point. Harden does 1 of three things, stepback, lob, or a flabby ass floater. We fukking need Kyrie and let Harden get his assist

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Brooklyn is asking too much out of harden and Kevin Durant. I want to see how it goes tomorrow against the wizards. But I'm seeing flaws. Majority of the looks are coming from Durant and harden. You can rest your players on these other guys. Then the big man rotation. Claxton is cool. I like lamarcus and Millsap but none is a defensive presence.

I might say all this and we lose tomorrow but I'm expecting kcp to be the primary defender on Harden and Kuzma on KD. I think they have both done well. Then I'm resting Beal and Steph on javeon carter and Joe Harris. On defense I don't see anyone stopping them. Claxton will go against Gafford. Claxton beat us last year when we weren't athletic big but this time it's different.

I see our second unit also possibly winning. Brooklyn likes to keep one of harden and Kd on the floor at all times. And then they maybe get them in during the penalty. The rotating bigs coming in are Blake, Millsap and Aldridge who rotate in with the starters. The guards is patty mills. I don't know why they not putting cam in..they need the offense. Our bench is Neto, holiday and avdija who can run pick and roll off the bench with Harrell who will be too quick for their bench bigs and kick out to Bertans who I don't see anyone off the bench who can guard him.
Brooklyn wins only if one of their players go nuts which is entirely possible. But as currently constructed this team is not better than last year's nets team.