Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's my only problem with CP3...He has a bunch of games where he totally refuses to look at the rim.Even when it's obvious the team could use his offense.He just won't do it.He has the offensive arsenal to be a 20+ ppg scorer.He'd rather be steady Eddie all the time.
That's how he plays and it used to drive us nuts when he did this for the Clipps. Sometimes he wouldn't shoot the ball/look to score unless we were down 15-20 points. Then he slowing the offense down to a crawl on every possession and during a fast break opportunity he'll brush it off and walk it up the court and mind you we had a prime Blake Griffin and DJ and was supposedly "Lob City"

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I randomly googled Boogie Cousins to see if there was any update on him playing overseas and I ended up going down a rabbit hole lol

Had no idea of the comment by Paul that sparked the hard shove from Beverley :ohhh:

:picard: Must’ve ethered Boogie soul on the inside knowing that he fumbled that supermax bag and now he’s out of the league.

And whatever happened to Pat Bev? :dwillhuh: I have no idea who he plays for now. All that tough talk when we was on a so called contender. Dude is a ghost now. :pachaha:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I randomly googled Boogie Cousins to see if there was any update on him playing overseas and I ended up going down a rabbit hole lol

Had no idea of the comment by Paul that sparked the hard shove from Beverley :ohhh:

:picard: Must’ve ethered Boogie soul on the inside knowing that he fumbled that supermax bag and now he’s out of the league.

And whatever happened to Pat Bev? :dwillhuh: I have no idea who he plays for now. All that tough talk when we was on a so called contender. Dude is a ghost now. :pachaha:

He's in Minnesota lmao. Had to fly up here for 3 weeks for work and randomly saw his ass on a highlight on Minny News last week in the morning:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Bev is on the Timberwolves.