Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Dallas gonna be a mfer to deal with in that first round. Double digits deficits vs GSW, Boston, and Brooklyn on the road the past few weeks and they still came back and won.

man if the role players keep stepping up and Luka can take it to another level in the playoffs (as he’s done the past years against the clippers) they’re gonna be scary

there’s no clear cut contender either in the west so Luka could do some damage in the playoffs

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Dallas gonna be a mfer to deal with in that first round. Double digits deficits vs GSW, Boston, and Brooklyn on the road the past few weeks and they still came back and won.

Man they got some guys who really give it they all on each end. Powell and Kleber played hard and might of not had scored well but defend and both had some great assist tonight. What’s crazy Luka wasn’t even hella aggressive with the scoring in the 4th it all came through team ball outside of when Luka got hit that fadeaway.

Daps
Man KD came with a hard double team luka made the correct pass and that was a contested 3.

luka wanted the switch to presumably rock claxton to sleep for the step back. KD came for the hard double around the time Luka would likely shoot. They closed on Dinwiddie without fouling up too or not letting him land

shyt happens

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they play tough...but i think their lack of a true center might be their downfall this year.. Drummond had like 13 rebounds in the first quarter on them.... Claxton too

worried if they play Jokic or Gobert in the first round, think Grizzlies would be the ideal match up for them but in terms of standings that's looking like it won't happen

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Craziest shyt is their man logic in doing that trade was to get a body for if they let Brunson go and to break up Porzingis bad contract into multiple not great contracts :mjlol:

Javed

All Star
Daps
I hate Golden State court. How long before they go back to the old colorway?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Game just slowing down for Fox right now. I'd say Sabonis being a facilitator lets him be more of himself with scoring the rock, but he's honestly been a good facilitator just from stat watching. He's looking crazy comfortable with Sabonis on those PnRs from what I'm seeing though