Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things he doing right now against elite teams and MVPs and nikkas talking about Evan Mobamba fukk no i dont want hear it barnes is the ROY and hes going to be the best player in this class...

Hes already got massive stage presence imagine him 3 years from now imagine him 5-6 years from now....this nikka is gonna be Jokic but with elite defense...
Evan Mobamba :mjlol:

Yeah I mean Barnes is out here winning games looking like the best player on the court against top teams in the league. He got the IT factor. And the physical attributes. And the work ethic. Heart. Top intelligence. Automatic one on one in the post. And he’s still fukking raw. Like his handle has a long way to go and his jumper isn’t developed yet (but we know he can make him). Dude gonna be dominating the league by year 5.

He held Jokic to zero 4th quarter points.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Evan Mobamba :mjlol:

Yeah I mean Barnes is out here winning games looking like the best player on the court against top teams in the league. He got the IT factor. And the physical attributes. And the work ethic. Heart. Top intelligence. Automatic one on one in the post. And he’s still fukking raw. Like his handle has a long way to go and his jumper isn’t developed yet (but we know he can make him). Dude gonna be dominating the league by year 5.

He held Jokic to zero 4th quarter points.

Hes doing things right now Mobley cant do simple facts.....hes defending tougher assignments elite wings he guards all 5 positions,you saw him tonight against Jokic take over the game down the stretch and outplay him.....dude is not scared at all of the moment.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes doing things right now Mobley cant do simple facts.....hes defending tougher assignments elite wings he guards all 5 positions,you saw him tonight against Jokic take over the game down the stretch and outplay him.....dude is not scared at all of the moment.
It’s not even that he’s not scared of the moment, he CRAVES the moment. That step up three late. The post up on Jokic. Locking him down. He WANTS stardom unlike a guy like Siakam who just wants to be a good player. We got really fukking lucky with Barnes. This franchise is in very good hands.

As for Mobley, my feeling on him was always that he wasn’t gonna be a go-to scorer and he’s done nothing to make me think different.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It’s not even that he’s not scared of the moment, he CRAVES the moment. That step up three late. The post up on Jokic. Locking him down. He WANTS stardom unlike a guy like Siakam who just wants to be a good player. We got really fukking lucky with Barnes. This franchise is in very good hands.

As for Mobley, my feeling on him was always that he wasn’t gonna be a go-to scorer and he’s done nothing to make me think different.

Mobley will be a good player and a defensive rock he just doesnt bring the tool set that Scottie does....

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mobley will be a good player and a defensive rock he just doesnt bring the tool set that Scottie does....
Agreed. He gonna get his 20 and 10 with 2 blocks which is a all star player but he doesn’t have the tool box Barnes does. What is a fully developed Barnes weak at? Better question, what is a fully developed Barnes not good at? Barnes gonna be the full package.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things he doing right now against elite teams and MVPs and nikkas talking about Evan Mobamba fukk no i dont want hear it barnes is the ROY and hes going to be the best player in this class...

Hes already got massive stage presence imagine him 3 years from now imagine him 5-6 years from now....this nikka is gonna be Jokic but with elite defense...
The sad part is you won’t admit you were wrong in 3 years

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Woj: still no timetable for Anthony Davis. Hoping he can return by end of season. No longer wearing walking boot and scheduled for MRI this coming week

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Woj: still no timetable for Anthony Davis. Hoping he can return by end of season. No longer wearing walking boot and scheduled for MRI this coming week

:snoop: I wonder if he can get with someone this summer and try something different preparation/nutrition/training etc related that can help him become more durable or is he just one of the oft injured players.