Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
My favorite player in this draft class.

When he fell to 7th, we didn't have a choice (but to take him) and I'm really happy it worked out that way. He's fearless in such a good way and seems to be growing consistently.

He's forced Kerr's hand not so unlike how Draymond did...

At least you picked a winner from this class, unlike last season.

:lolbron:

Reported and negged.

:russ:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
They play down to bad teams but there record against top 4 teams in both conferences is like 9-5...thats why there gonna be tough IF healthy.
I've come to accept that the Dwane Casey Pistons will always beat the Raptors :snoop: But yeah, if healthy, I'm not going to be surprised if they're in the Conference Finals.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I've come to accept that the Dwane Casey Pistons will always beat the Raptors :snoop: But yeah, if healthy, I'm not going to be surprised if they're in the Conference Finals.

If Van Vleet & Anunoby are healthy this team CAN take down anyone in the current East....starting 5 gotta be healthy tho...Raptors culture taking a bench player and turning him into a starting stretch 5in half a season (achiuwa)

Thats why Raptor culture is real and theres nothing else like it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’m going on record RIGHT NOW!

Scottie Barnes gonna win MVP one day. :sas2:

Things he doing right now against elite teams and MVPs and nikkas talking about Evan Mobamba fukk no i dont want hear it barnes is the ROY and hes going to be the best player in this class...

Hes already got massive stage presence imagine him 3 years from now imagine him 5-6 years from now....this nikka is gonna be Jokic but with elite defense...