Daps
Brooklyn's most likely path to a championship:
Play in: beat Toronto, win #7 seed
1st rd: Bucks
2nd rd: Sixers
Eastern Finals: Heat or Celtics or Bulls
NBA Finals: Suns or Warriors or Grizzlies

Damn, thats a hard road. The NBA playoffs are gonna be fun

If the Nets stay the 7 Kyrie won't be able to play against Toronto... which makes the 8 seed and 1st round matchup with Miami a lot more likely...

charknicks

All Star
Daps
If the Nets stay the 7 Kyrie won't be able to play against Toronto... which makes the 8 seed and 1st round matchup with Miami a lot more likely...

True, I forgot that Kyrie cant play up in Canada as well. But even without Kyrie, they have a chance to beat Toronto.

But, I basically want to just see a Nets/76ers series, by any means necessary.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, I forgot that Kyrie cant play up in Canada as well. But even without Kyrie, they have a chance to beat Toronto.

Doc doesn’t seem to agree lol

cue up Shook Ones

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

My nikka Thotma. Real tank dog…
rOlvqnW.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

If the Nets stay at 8 and Toronto stays at 7, then Kyrie won't even be eligible to play in any of the play-in tournament.

He can't play against Toronto, and if they lose that game, they'll be the higher seed and playing a home game against Charlotte or Atlanta without Kyrie.

Brooklyn has a decision to make. They can either go all out and try and try moving up to 6th or weigh trying to land at either 9 or 10 to ensure Kyrie plays in at least 1 of their play-in games.