2nd rd: Sixers
Eastern Finals: Heat or Celtics or Bulls
NBA Finals: Suns or Warriors or Grizzlies

Damn, thats a hard road. The NBA playoffs are gonna be fun

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe there's still dumb ass fans who act like Bron ain't one of the most entertaining players ever.

Nobody has any business having a run he just did, in their late 30s.

Dude is amazing. Probably the most amazing NBA player I have ever seen with my own eyes. Reminds me as a kid how my dad would say all this amazing shyt Wilt could do. How he could do anything on the court and I would be like yeah that is hard to believe. Yet here we are with Lebron being a 37 year old Wing shooting over 50 percent. Old (in their late 30s) wings or even old front court players (besides old Kareem) don't shoot 50% or over from the field for a season or seasons.

Then I see Lebron for this last two decade and think wow. That must have been what my dad felt like watching Wilt.

I always said Wade and MJ were the most efficient wings I had ever seen offensively. Until seeing Lebron with this run for the last 15 years. Dude is the most efficient wing I have ever seen. This dude is all about taking high percentage shots, getting to his sweet spots and setting teammates up for shots in their sweet spots or getting them high percentage shots. I also never thought I would see a cerebral perimeter/wing player like Bird, Magic with the fundamentals/skill set and athleticism of MJ, Kobe, McGrady etc. But yet Lebron is as Cerebral as Bird and Magic yet has the scoring skill set of a Kobe, MJ and McGrady (and no fools just because his ability to score isn't a visually pleasing as MJ, Kobe and McGrady doesn't mean he isn't a fundamentally skilled offensive player / scorer).

As much as idiots criticize his passing its his passing that makes his scoring so efficient at an older age unlike other scorers like MJ and Kobe. So even in his late 30s he can get any shot off efficiently because his passing is so deadly. Its like how when old 36 year old Magic came back he could still score because they respected his passing so much that he could fake passes defenders would go for his pump fakes and next thing you know Magic is getting a wide open jumper or layup. Or defenders would jump passing lanes scared he would pass only for him to get an easy layup.

People always said Lebron was is a combination of Magic and MJ or Magic and Malone. But I would argue he is a actually a combination of Magic, MJ, Bird, Barkley/Malone.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah The Suns got fukking Javale McGee doing Dirk fadeaways.
It's over :wow:

mask.png

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brooklyn's most likely path to a championship:
Play in: beat Toronto, win #7 seed
1st rd: Bucks
2nd rd: Sixers
Eastern Finals: Heat or Celtics or Bulls