Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GS fans who insisted that Klay was going to be good enough coming back to help compete at a championship at least this year and be the missing piece that they needed. It was never going to be the case after missing two and a half years, yet they tried arguing and insisting otherwise.
Yeah you gotta name names. I can’t see any GS fans saying that. They are usually the most rational posters :dwillhuh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah you gotta name names. I can’t see any GS fans saying that. They are usually the most rational posters :dwillhuh:

Nahhhh check in their team threads a few months back before Klay's return and you'll see what I'm talking about. They were this rational and realistic when things were going well and the team was on top.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Celtics turning up :wow:

Already in 3rd qtr form and it ain’t even halftime :wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
GS fans who insisted that Klay was going to be good enough coming back to help compete at a championship at least this year and be the missing piece that they needed. It was never going to be the case after missing two and a half years, yet they tried arguing and insisting otherwise.
This nikka in here lying… Bro folk was always saying it was going to take time for Klay to get his rthyme back