Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Cam Payne been hooping as a starter :salute: 36 assists 8 turnovers :leon: out there looking like the gawd himself

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what it’s come to for Kerr fans. Pumping up a decent performance against a Clipper team missing its best players and can’t hit the broad side of a barn tonight.

Shameless but expected :mjlol:
:mjlol: Dude has to celebrate the tiniest "victories" like they're the most important things in the world because he routinely embarrasses himself on here and looks foolish 99% of the time

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Would I do it? No. Would OKC have their doctors recommend the player does it. YES.
Honestly, 17 games left and nothing to play for or gain... so why not start their vacation 2 months early? The checks are still coming in every other week regardless. Not the winning mentality of course (or unfortunately), but the pragmatic one.

Specific to Lu Dort tho... he actually will have something significant to play for next season... which will be the last year of the cupcake contract he's on. So it actually is better to get the surgery now and ensure he has enough time to rehab and get his offseason work in. I doubt he cares about helping the team out with the lottery.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
On paper they shouldn’t have been as bad as they are

But their core can’t stay healthy and they are historically awful at closing games :manny:
I honestly think Rick was mailing it in so long that nobody noticed his fall off :francis: he ain't coaching shyt no more. And blowing up that team to start a rebuild while they "figure it out" is just a way for him to cash a few more checks before riding off into the broadcast booth sunset

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I honestly think Rick was mailing it in so long that nobody noticed his fall off :francis: he ain't coaching shyt no more. And blowing up that team to start a rebuild while they "figure it out" is just a way for him to cash a few more checks before riding off into the broadcast booth sunset

History also isn’t working in his favor when it comes to coaches coaching their former teams a for 2nd time.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That championship run extended his time in Dallas by a good 5 years tbh

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

GS fans who insisted that Klay was going to be good enough coming back to help compete at a championship at least this year and be the missing piece that they needed. It was never going to be the case after missing two and a half years, yet they tried arguing and insisting otherwise.