Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
family probably spent 1k to attend :francis:

warriors came through

Warriors Give Tickets to Heartbroken Steph Curry Fan

but just imagine the amount of other fans in the upper bowl who got screwed as well

"One of the reasons why my husband played through injuries and pain was because he remembered being a little kid, sitting in the nosebleeds with his dad and watching his favorite player play," Vanessa said as she turned to Jordan. "I remember asking him why he couldn’t just sit a game out because he was hurting. He said, 'What about the fans that saved up to watch me play just once?' He never forgot about his fans. If he could help it, he would play every minute of every game. He loved you all so much."

:wow:

imagine being fully healthy and resting

absolutely disgusting

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
warriors came through

but just imagine the amount of other fans in the upper bowl who got screwed as well

"One of the reasons why my husband played through injuries and pain was because he remembered being a little kid, sitting in the nosebleeds with his dad and watching his favorite player play," Vanessa said as she turned to Jordan. "I remember asking him why he couldn’t just sit a game out because he was hurting. He said, 'What about the fans that saved up to watch me play just once?' He never forgot about his fans. If he could help it, he would play every minute of every game. He loved you all so much."

absolutely disgusting
Warriors play twice in Denver in the same week? :dahell:

covid make up game?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
warriors came through

absolutely disgusting

If your employers give you a paid day off are you gonna tell them no?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If your employers give you a paid day off are you gonna tell them no?

my job isn't to entertain
I work in healthcare and I haven't taken one vacation day since last september.:wow:

I grew up seeing brehs like steve mcnair, iverson, kobe, jordan, nikkaz who'd only miss a game for a legit reason.
Rajon rondo playing with one arm, willis reed on a torn thigh muscle, kobe shooting a free throw on a torn achilles :wow:
john maga stockton playing all 82 games at the age of 38, 39, and 40

Rest? :mjlol:

imagine being young in tip top shape and healthy, but being out for rest while your boys go into battle
disgraceful

this new nba is like when i was a kid and would rush home from school to watch dragon ball z only for it to be a rerun

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
dcovjamorant_v.jpg

Dope.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my job isn't to entertain
I work in healthcare and I haven't taken one vacation day since last september.:wow:

I grew up seeing brehs like steve mcnair, iverson, kobe, jordan, nikkaz who'd only miss a game for a legit reason.
Rajon rondo playing with one arm, willis reed on a torn thigh muscle, kobe shooting a free throw on a torn achilles :wow:
john maga stockton playing all 82 games at the age of 38, 39, and 40

Rest? :mjlol:

imagine being young in tip top shape and healthy, but being out for rest while your boys go into battle
disgraceful

this new nba is like when i was a kid and would rush home from school to watch dragon ball z only for it to be a rerun

Your job is to perform to your employers liking just like Steph’s is. I’m sure if Lacob had a major issue it wouldn’t be happening

Players playing through injury still happens, the difference is now they’re less likely to do it for a random regular season game on a Monday night in March

You want to get mad at someone, write an angry email to Gregg Popovich

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Warriors are trying to win a ring. Their entertainment value in their mind is reduced to that. Tell them otherwise.

no matter how cats try to justify it...it's not a good look for the league to have child fans crying because their favorite players aren't playing due to "rest"

and if it's about money only...sponsors/advertisers gonna apply pressure too

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
no matter how cats try to justify it...it's not a good look for the league to have child fans crying because their favorite players aren't playing due to "rest"

and if it's about money only...sponsors/advertisers gonna apply pressure too
Child fans will cry regardless of when they miss games, but at this point, guys are gonna miss games to stay fresh for the playoffs. It's the reality of the situation.