Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could you imagine LeBron signing with Washington
i dont think lebron could imagine signing with washington but yeah ideally youre creating cap space for 2023 to give you flexibility. if theres a huge star free agent i dont necessarily know if its that realistic, youre probably better off filling out the roster with the right pieces or making a trade into your open cap space. problem being beal might want his money now and it may be a situation where washington is afraid he might change his mind in a year so they try and lock him in long term rather than trying to convince him to opt in to the last year of his deal.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The only way I would give Beal his money is if he was willing to hold off for 1 yr and help Washington clear cap space to sign a player like Lebron, Harden, etc...Paying Beal 50m to be the #1 option is just stupid........Could you imagine LeBron signing with Washington.....Their ticket sales, merchandise sales and value would go through the roof.....Their owner(s) would definitely spend on the luxury tax....and they would be a legit title contender.

I want Lebron to finish his career with the Lakers, but Washington could be an option.

Ted Leonsis will get Bronny to DC.

LeBron signs for the veteran minimum and gets promises for an ownership stake upon retirement... the reverse Michael Jordan

screen_shot_2017-11-03_at_5.18.04_pm_1.png

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oladipo is back tonight. He's on minute restriction so not expecting much.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
For anyone trying to watch games for free

If have amazon prime you can spam the free league pass day 7 day trial without paying.