Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The only way I would give Beal his money is if he was willing to hold off for 1 yr and help Washington clear cap space to sign a player like Lebron, Harden, etc...Paying Beal 50m to be the #1 option is just stupid........Could you imagine LeBron signing with Washington.....Their ticket sales, merchandise sales and value would go through the roof.....Their owner(s) would definitely spend on the luxury tax....and they would be a legit title contender.

I want Lebron to finish his career with the Lakers, but Washington could be an option.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If ever you wanted to show the difference between the average person and average NBA player

Klay is the average height of a NBA player (6'7)
Nore is the average height of a American Male (5'9 -5'10 ish)

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The only way I would give Beal his money is if he was willing to hold off for 1 yr and help Washington clear cap space to sign a player like Lebron, Harden, etc...Paying Beal 50m to be the #1 option is just stupid........Could you imagine LeBron signing with Washington.....Their ticket sales, merchandise sales and value would go through the roof.....Their owner(s) would definitely spend on the luxury tax....and they would be a legit title contender.

I want Lebron to finish his career with the Lakers, but Washington could be an option.
:mjlol:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah the math doesn’t work that way. There’s currently 15 teams in each conference. If you move 2 to the east, they’ll have 17 and the west would still only have 15. You’re basically replacing Mem/NO with Sea/LV but not removing anything from the east

They would just realign the conferences