Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
my son is only 2 & 1/2 years old and he’s somehow a huge Lebron James fan, as far as he can understand basketball so far. Asking to watch Lebron James slam dunk videos and shooting baskets at home on his little kid hoop calling himself ‘Lebron James’. It really reminds me just how popular athletes are to kids. I mean imagine when he’s 8 years old

start putting him onto Jordan:mjtf:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
If some other players were putting up consistently great numbers year in and year out and one of the league leaders in scoring nobody would shut up about it. But since it's Giannis we don't hear a peep about it.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Does Ime Udoka deserve COTY votes? Dude is doing a great job, especially considering all the dumb fukks on TV were saying it cant work w/ Tatum and Brown

They were always going to be fine as long as they could some semblance of a decent PG that could help orchestrate their offense. That's the aspect that people keep failing to mention when talking about why it couldn't work with the pairing. Their offense isn't as ugly as it was at the beginning of the season.