Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Pop is doing that thing again where they acquire everyday rotation players and just decided not to ever play them. :francis:

Why is josh Richardson getting dnps..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Looks at who’s the 2nd seed*

ja-morant.gif

Enjoy your Saturday night Coli:mjlit:
I love the Grizzlies.Organic beast rising out of the earth like yeast....But I just wish they played in the east.As a Suns fan, I'd rather see them in the Finals.They have our number, to.I'm not all that confident we'd take them in a series.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I love the Grizzlies.Organic beast rising out of the earth like yeast....But I just wish they played in the east.As a Suns fan, I'd rather see them in the Finals.They have our number, to.I'm not all that confident we'd take them in a series.

Grizz and Pels should move to the East if they really add Vegas/Seattle to the mix. Would make more sense to have the conferences properly split between the Mississippi. :manny:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Grizz and Pels should move to the East if they really add Vegas/Seattle to the mix. Would make more sense to have the conferences properly split between the Mississippi. :manny:
Only 1 of them would move to the east. If both move, there would be 15 teams in the west and 17 in the east. When they move to 32 teams there’ll be 4 4-team divisions in each conference. NO will probably stay in the west and be in the division with the Texas teams

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Just wanted to shout out Fred Van Fleet.

Dude is playing amazing overall this year.

Takes a lot of threes and hits them at a good clip. all while being a good defender and a nice passer.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that suns/bucks was gonna be a good one but no cp3 or book bucks should win by 20.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Only 1 of them would move to the east. If both move, there would be 15 teams in the west and 17 in the east. When they move to 32 teams there’ll be 4 4-team divisions in each conference. NO will probably stay in the west and be in the division with the Texas teams
Wouldn’t it even out Vegas and Seattle in the West and Grizzlies and Pels to the East (maybe Minnesota in place of one of these teams).

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Wouldn’t it even out Vegas and Seattle in the West and Grizzlies and Pels to the East (maybe Minnesota in place of one of these teams).
Nah the math doesn’t work that way. There’s currently 15 teams in each conference. If you move 2 to the east, they’ll have 17 and the west would still only have 15. You’re basically replacing Mem/NO with Sea/LV but not removing anything from the east

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
*Looks at who’s the 2nd seed*

ja-morant.gif

Enjoy your Saturday night Coli:mjlit:
Can the Pels end up playing them in any scenario where the Grizzlies get the 2nd seed?

Adam Silver will definitely pull strings for this if Zion is back and back to normal.

This playoffs seeding is crazy as hell on the East and West. The T Wolves are dangerous as fukk also. The East is much deeper than the West for the first time in 20+ years. There are legit 5 teams in the East with Finals potential

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah the math doesn’t work that way. There’s currently 15 teams in each conference. If you move 2 to the east, they’ll have 17 and the west would still only have 15. You’re basically replacing Mem/NO with Sea/LV but not removing anything from the east
Ohh copy u right