Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I been reflecting about the Bulls…

They’re walking the thin line between pretender and contender imo. Obviously there are question marks about their defence but I think they have more good defenders than they’re being given credit for. The issue they’ll have on that side of the ball is Vucevic and Demar together. Those guys are both such weak defenders that you can only hide one of them at a time so I think the Bulls would be smart to stagger their minutes on the floor to some extent to limit the amount of time they’re on the court together.

But the thing that will really decide if the Bulls are ready for prime time is if Lavine can score efficiently late in playoff games. If he can do that then I think that elevates really Bulls to a second round team that can potentially make the conference finals this year. However, I’m not confident the Bulls will be able to generate that late game offence in the playoffs…their top guys don’t have a good track record. Good news is Lavine is still young though and he appears motivated.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know brehs are just talking. But people are really putting too much stock into how a team is supposed to do based off of the 2 or so games they have played. Give it time. I’m not really saying much until December or New Years.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lauri Markenin (I know that’s not how you spell his name but I don’t give a fukk) is ASS.

Hawks will win by 30 with him on the court for Cleveland