Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think I’ve seen this Lebron movie before. Massive trade at the deadline coming up.

With what assets? They just don't have any to made any major deals at the trade deadline because they gave them all up to get Russ.

The most valuable one they have outside of Bron and AD is THT and they sure aren't giving him up in a trade.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
No disrepsect OP.Ayo Chicago or any mod that keeps messing with threads in here if you have an issue with some of things I said about the "NBA 100" future be a man and confront me about it.Stop throwing rocks and hiding your hands.Passive Aggresive shyt has been going on for months since the NBA Finals . Been on board for 10 years providing NBA Analysis and now cats have an issue with it .Acting like threads aint apppropriate. I see alot of duplicate worst threads in Coliseum and now cats getting sensitive over NBA 75-future 100 lists.If you gonna do something at least have a reason ,popularity contests around here I see how yall roll.

Daps
No disrepsect OP.Ayo Chicago or any mod that keeps messing with threads in here if you have an issue with some of things I said about the "NBA 100" future be a man and confront me about it.Stop throwing rocks and hiding your hands.Passive Aggresive shyt has been going on for months since the NBA Finals . Been on board for 10 years providing NBA Analysis and now cats have an issue with it .Acting like threads aint apppropriate. I see alot of duplicate worst threads in Coliseum and now cats getting sensitive over NBA 75-future 100 lists.If you gonna do something at least have a reason ,popularity contests around here I see how yall roll.
Shots fired.

:lupe: