Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Would be crazy if the Nets did not make the play-in game....This was a terrible loss.......No Butler, No Lowry, No Morris, and KD dropping 31 pts.

Better hope KD does not miss any more games.

Yea, same number of losses as ATL (32) and only 1 less loss than CHA (33) and WAS (33)... with 18-20 games to go.

Inconsistent as ATL and WAS have been, ATL's next 10 games are pretty light-weight outside of MIL and MEM.
Same with Washington.. they have GSW and DEN, but the remaining 8 are winnable.

Whereas BK's next 10 involve BOS, PHI, DAL, UTA, MEM...

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would say how long until LeBron has an "injury" to end his season, but he's also chasing the scoring record :patrice:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty blatant too.

lol @ Matthews jacking up 40 footers in OT without Jalen getting a touch. It looks like KPJ was purposely not looking for him too.

I remember D.Rose rookie season this happening some too
the worst I seen of it was when Steph went through it too his rookie season.

Rocket fans been complaining about Greens usuage all season. Sometimes it’s his fault becaue he plays unselfishly and moves the ball instead of pounding it. But too often he’s sent to the corner and forgotten about. We have no identity. No gameplan on offense. Kenyon Martin Jr, Sengun, and Josh Christopher all should be playing more and utilized in this throw away season.

last night Kenyon Martin Jr had a breakout game but the only reason that happened is becaue Tate got injured and left the game. Same with Green becaue Schroder and Gordon got hurt. Only time the youth see extended opportunities is when someone gets injured.