iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Leasy and @iamduval im saving y’all usernames for

1.) when the nets beat both of your teams in the playoffs
2.) Philly chokes and actually I want it to be a classic doc River 3-1 choke.

:pachaha:

honestly you should be more concerned with the raptors and hawks.. your potential play-in opponents. No pushovers, trust me.

Daps
Warriors went from one of the most enjoyable teams to watch to one of the least. Klay and Wiggins are both the oil being mixed into the water of the offense.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Honestly, i wanted to first see how Philly performed against the rest of the field in this upcoming week (CLE, MIA, PHI, etc), before expressing how much I felt Boston would be their toughest matchup. Celtics have a big who can guard Embiid well, another big who is just a scrappy high energy muthafukka, and they can effectively superbly play a switch-everything defense against most PnR coverages.

Basically Philly's 2 greatest strengths are the 2 things Boston is actually fairly equipped to handle. All the other East/NBA teams either can't matchup with Embiid at all or wouldn't be able to hide their weakest link from Harden targeting them on the PnR.

boombanoo

All Star
Daps
These Warriors rookies cold.

Might have to rely on them in the playoffs cause Damien Lee ain’t it and Wiggins doesn’t put effort in.