Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crowder fukked up but I put that on the coach first. Why didn’t you call timeout? CP3 ain’t out there to run things. This is the exact reason why you call timeout and set up a play.
:yeshrug: This is a great time to see how your guys react in pressure situations especially if CP misses time. Crowder messed up, move on & continue to build the team to be able function at a high level without Paul

I get if this was the playoffs but it’s not​

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's been so long that I'd forgotten. Those NBC Sunday broadcasts were were a staple of my childhood. Always looked forward to all the games that day. Makes no sense why ESPN/ABC stopped that tradition.

NBC back then didn't have a sports channel that needed content throughout the week like Disney (ESPN) does

Stern/NBA could load up on good games on Sunday and not have to worry about having at least 2 good games to show on Tuesday thru Friday

so with more good matchups throughout the week, it's harder to come by them for a tripleheader on Sunday

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
NBC back then didn't have a sports channel that needed content throughout the week like Disney (ESPN) does

Stern/NBA could load up on good games on Sunday and not have to worry about having at least 2 good games to show on Tuesday thru Friday

so with more good matchups throughout the week, it's harder to come by them for a tripleheader on Sunday
More people have Sundays plus they're afternoon games. Everything during the week is at night when people have to wake up early the next morning.