Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Tobias will figure it out tho, just needs to have no conscious shooting wise and he needs to make quicker decisions. With the way Maxey, Biid and James playing when he does we’re gonna be hard to stop.

We just critical of him because we want him to be great man…

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta do something with this bench. Doc needs to evaluate the entire bench. Danny Green needs his minutes limited and given to Isiah Joe. Milsap should not play come playoffs. Find a suitable backup in Buyout if Stein is not it.

Tobias needs to man the fukk up.
Yeah that depth is the big issue. WCS is garbage. Morey should’ve been more agressive at the deadline. Daniel Theiss and Schroeder were basically given away. Eric Gordon was linked to a trade with Philly and other contenders but apparently dude didnt want to leave Houston, which I can sense in his interview leading up to the deadline.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris decision making be crackin me up tho

There was a play where Harden / Embiid PnR'd, Harden skipped passed it to Harris to give the angle to dump the ball to Embiid who had rolled and sealed his man deep in the post..

...Harris dribble dribbles and passes it back to Harden :gucci:

Few minutes later, a transition play where Embiid runs down the middle, seals his man under the basket and is jumping up n down for Harris to pass him the ball.

...Harris dribble dribbles and passes the ball out to the perimeter :dwillhuh:

Embiid lookin at this dude incredulous :mjlol:
That’s why I said he kills the flow of the offense like he some fukking rookie who hasnt played with the team before. I’m bout ready for Harden to stick that nigguh in the corner and use him as a decoy like Ryan Anderson