Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s some mismatched in the floor and Harris can’t exploit none of them. Dude can’t even beat dorineir off the dribble or overpower him

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I miss Harden. Hope he get that ring. Philly better not fukk up his opportunity. We need to hit that buyout market. Should’ve reached out to tyrke Evans. I ain’t feeling these role players for Philly. I see why Morey wanted to keep Maxey and Thybulle because the depth ain’t there. We need a backup for Embidd
A lot of “we” In this post . Shameful :scust:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
We gotta do something with this bench. Doc needs to evaluate the entire bench. Danny Green needs his minutes limited and given to Isiah Joe. Milsap should not play come playoffs. Find a suitable backup in Buyout if Stein is not it.

Tobias needs to man the fukk up.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Harris decision making be crackin me up tho

There was a play where Harden / Embiid PnR'd, Harden skipped passed it to Harris to give the angle to dump the ball to Embiid who had rolled and sealed his man deep in the post..

...Harris dribble dribbles and passes it back to Harden :gucci:

Few minutes later, a transition play where Embiid runs down the middle, seals his man under the basket and is jumping up n down for Harris to pass him the ball.

...Harris dribble dribbles and passes the ball out to the perimeter :dwillhuh:

Embiid lookin at this dude incredulous :mjlol: