Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
because they clearly did it to not lose out on money

you're not gonna see me stick up for any part of the system blatantly showing favoritism towards making money over the population's health

clearly unvaccinated idiots and greedy corporations are hellbent on where they're taking this country...so at this point I don't care anymore
Stop arguing with them, these idiots are legitimately anti-vax. Don’t give them any angle for a discussion. Second, the reason visiting players could play is because the mandates were written under emergency times and powers and there was a question of whether they could apply to non-residents. This wasn’t an NYC thing, it was nation-wide. As for public health, despite Kyrie and these others - 90 percent of NYC adults are vaccinated and someone like Lisa is vaccinated and boosted, why the fukk would she be worried? Stop playing their stupid games.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You sure:patrice:

I think his change of direction is right there with those guys. His freak athleticism is on par in everyway with those dudes imo
His change of direction ai t as explosive, but his first step is very good. He doesn't change directions as much as Rose, AI, Wade type nikkas, not off the dribble at least. He uses dribble creativity and first step to get defenders off balance, he's not gonna go from left to right in a flash like the others though. Not in my opinion at least.

He has a large finishing move package also, he uses the euro, behind the back non dribble, windmill step, spin step, hop step, ect.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Stop arguing with them, these idiots are legitimately anti-vax. Don’t give them any angle for a discussion. Second, the reason visiting players could play is because the mandates were written under emergency times and powers and there was a question of whether they could apply to non-residents. This wasn’t an NYC thing, it was nation-wide. As for public health, despite Kyrie and these others - 90 percent of NYC adults are vaccinated and someone like Lisa is vaccinated and boosted, why the fukk would she be worried? Stop playing their stupid games.

First of all, not all of us wishing for Kyrie to have the ability to play home games are anti-vax. I'm fully vaxed.

Secondly, it was a loop hole that was allowing visiting players/performers who didn’t represent the hometown market to perform. They initially thought Kyrie would be exempt because he's a New Jersey resident.
Previously, all nonresident athletes were excluded from the Key to NYC requirements. Now, the exclusion applies only to “nonresident professional athlete/sports team that is not based in New York City (i.e., not a New York City ‘home team’), or a nonresident individual accompanying such professional athlete/sports team.”

Thus, athletes who are on a New York City-based sports team that plays in an indoor arena or stadium must receive at least one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine, even if the athletes themselves are not residents of New York City.

Thirdly, it kind of doesn’t make sense to have a indoor vaccine mandate when 1) vaccinated folks were/are still able to pass the coronavirus to others.

Lastly, like previously stated, cases have been going down. At some point in time, the city was going either lift or adjust the indoor vaccine mandate.
COVID-19 cases have been plummeting around New York City since early January. As of Wednesday, the city’s Health Department reported that the Five Boroughs’ 7-day positivity rate was down to 1.71%. More than 85% of all New Yorkers have received at least the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, and 76.7% of residents are fully vaccinated.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I kno CHI is the team ppl aren’t sold on but there ain’t no guarantees for MIL if they find themselves in the 6-8 slots, losing to teams like POR and this depleted Nets roster.

DeRozen is unbelievable... him, Embiid, Jokic, Ja are my top 4 MVPs. That said, CHI desperately needs that #1 seed and could make a ECFs run if they get it.

If they get it, there’d be a strong possibility that both PHI & MIA (2/3 seeds) and one or both of MIL and BK (6/7 seeds) could all end up on the opposite side of the bracket from the Bulls.

They really need Brook Lopez back as they just don’t have the bench depth with Portis in the lineup. Only problem is, with how he’s been playing there’s no way you can move him back to the bench.