Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
visiting unvaccinated players are allowed to play in NYC, how does this protest your health:stopitslime:

because they clearly did it to not lose out on money

you're not gonna see me stick up for any part of the system blatantly showing favoritism towards making money over the population's health

clearly unvaccinated idiots and greedy corporations are hellbent on where they're taking this country...so at this point I don't care anymore

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
because they clearly did it to not lose out on money

you're not gonna see me stick up for any part of the system blatantly showing favoritism towards making money over the population's health

clearly unvaccinated idiots and greedy corporations are hellbent on where they're taking this country...so at this point I don't care anymore
I don’t care about all that, Kyrie should be able to play in Brooklyn

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No KD, traded away Harden, and still got a road win against the defending Champs.

Bulls don't got a win like this, despite being 2nd in the standings.

:mjlol: this isn’t the NFL….too many games to look into 1 win. Solid win, but can’t lump the Bulls into this

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
:mjlol: this isn’t the NFL….too many games to look into 1 win. Solid win, but can’t lump the Bulls into this

Ain't that many games left, Max Kellerman. 20 over the next 6 weeks. That's a faster clip than an NFL schedule and they're tough. tough games.

They run the risk of being exposed, they need a win, for rep.

They could drop to the 5th seed if they're not careful.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man Ja being a 30+ type scorer is huge for the league right now, his handle ain't the most flashy and wowing but his finishing at the basket might be historically good, especially for his size.

He has the athleticism and body control, his change of direction ain't as explosive as dudes like Rose and AI, but he has creativity to how he gets to his spots, and paces himself as well as I've seen from an explosive guard recently. He does a lot of stop and go/slow down speed up shyt to shake defenders. That shyt dope.

I hope the Grizz make some noise come playoff time

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NY Covid positive rate is under 2% and dropping. The indoor vaccine mandates were going to be lifted at some point.

Boston lifted theirs earlier this month, if I recall correctly.
Chicago lifts Monday. I get if rates are high mandating masks. Because let’s be real through this whole Covid Americans have shown how selfish they are. On the flip side if rates are low are people expected to stay with mandates for life?

It’s a section of Americans who want mandates regardless of the stats. They’ve gotten so use to things they are unrealistically going against common sense . Those are the individuals who put up a front like they care about people health

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Ja being a 30+ type scorer is huge for the league right now, his handle ain't the most flashy and wowing but his finishing at the basket might be historically good, especially for his size.

He has the athleticism and body control, his change of direction ain't as explosive as dudes like Rose and AI, but he has creativity to how he gets to his spots, and paces himself as well as I've seen from an explosive guard recently. He does a lot of stop and go/slow down speed up shyt to shake defenders. That shyt dope.

I hope they lose in the 1st round until his contract is up. He can redeem himself with the GOAT franchise :ehh:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

You sure:patrice:

I think his change of direction is right there with those guys. His freak athleticism is on par in everyway with those dudes imo

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I kno CHI is the team ppl aren’t sold on but there ain’t no guarantees for MIL if they find themselves in the 6-8 slots, losing to teams like POR and this depleted Nets roster.

DeRozen is unbelievable... him, Embiid, Jokic, Ja are my top 4 MVPs. That said, CHI desperately needs that #1 seed and could make a ECFs run if they get it.

If they get it, there’d be a strong possibility that both PHI & MIA (2/3 seeds) and one or both of MIL and BK (6/7 seeds) could all end up on the opposite side of the bracket from the Bulls.