Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

This is something I heard during the draft. Tyrese was real selective who he worked out for AND his agent legit told teams don’t draft Tyrese he doesn’t want you.

At the time I assumed he wanted to play next to Fox because at that point there was a lot of question about Haliburtons shot & overall ability to score. I thought he he wanted to be in a backcourt where he could focus on playing off ball and being a floor general.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Not devastating enough to give another player his All Star spot.
That's the first thing I thought when he hurt it. He should've immediately sat out and just gave up his spot when the injury happened cause it was obvious it was serious. It was obvious he wanted to get some assists to pass Magic for the ASG record.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That's the first thing I thought when he hurt it. He should've immediately sat out and just gave up his spot when the injury happened cause it was obvious it was serious. It was obvious he wanted to get some assists to pass Magic for the ASG record.

I honestly don’t see why Paul should have had or even considered “giving” his All Star spot to someone else. HE earned it

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Bron super bowl commercial still entertains me. Love it. Captures the moment and time perfectly. All the 80 babies had that big ass cd holder booklet. Seeing that shyt remind me of my Caprice I had back in 04. Never did the chicken house bounce dance though they should’ve replaced that with that youngbloodz stomp

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don’t see why Paul should have had or even considered “giving” his All Star spot to someone else. HE earned it
If he knows he’s not going to play then he could be doing the next man a solid by letting them possibly earn a bonus for being named to the all-star team. Especially a young player where making the team could be seen as a huge deal for them. Plus it helps the NBA overall by being able to showcase another player on a big stage. I’m sure there are many casuals who didn’t know anything about Dejounte Murray who may be interested in checking him out after he got in as an injury replacement.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If he knows he’s not going to play then he could be doing the next man a solid by letting them possibly earn a bonus for being named to the all-star team. Especially a young player where making the team could be seen as a huge deal for them. Plus it helps the NBA overall by being able to showcase another player on a big stage. I’m sure there are many casuals who didn’t know anything about Dejounte Murray who may be interested in checking him out after he got in as an injury replacement.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Paul. If Murray wants to be an all star he should want it and own it on his own merits instead of being happy being a replacement player.

Chris Paul earned his spot and if he wanted to play for that assist record then its HIS right.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Teams have watch lists. Only now most of these teams don't have the assets necessary to make great offers and the teams who have these stars know that.

The more we go along, the angrier execs are gonna be at Presti for having so many selections even though they traded Presti all those picks, especially knowing Presti is gonna do everything he can to kick the can down the road (trade present picks for future ones)