Reppin
Neptune
20220215-143735.jpg

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
You don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about, and it would be pointless trying to change your stance because you’ve made up your mind long ago.

:manny:

like you know what the fukk you’re taking about…

This faggit lost over 22 million Dollars simply because he didn’t want to play in a city. That is soft bytch like behavior. And I don’t expect you to understand that.

Winners don’t display search bytch tendencies and then try and blame it on mental illness.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bridges finally getting some respect. He didn't even get All Defensive team last year.

Not necessarily directed at you, but why do people keep acting like those NBA.com award rankings & ladders are actually coming from the league?

That’s just one NBA.com’s writer opinion, not really any measure of how voting would actually turn out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen Smith is playing well with the Pacers. It's good to see that he won't be a bust.

It is funny that James Jones took Smith over Haliburton, declined Smith's 3rd year option, then traded Smith to the team that Haliburton is on. James Jones completely mismanaged that situation.
I'm going to miss &ow active he was on the boards.Had a tiny bit of that Dennis Rodman Instinct in him.Especially on the offensive boards.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
AntMan coming into his own fr…He already confident with it he just need to keep shoring up that jump shoot..

Twolves look good tho..People ain’t talking about them.. KAT and Druss look refocused too…otl getting Pat Bev in there as a leader is lookin like a genius move..

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Been telling goofies on here that… Kings had one with Haliburton and they should’ve traded Fox but nah folk was telling me fox was the better player..

nikkas like to everything into a competition:deadmanny:

This ain’t about fox or Halliburton tbh..Kings are just a shytty misguided organization

Oddly enough both teams can benefit from this trade..

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah fukk that.

This p*ssy bytch boy was using that mental health as an excuse not to play for Philadelphia. He gets absolutely no respect for that bullshyt. He took a serious issue and made light of it simply because he did not get what he wanted. fukk this light skin big ass baby.

If this faggit thought the media was hard in Philadelphia, what the fukk does he expect in New York?? This bytch boy still doesn’t shoot jump shots or go to the free-throw line.

fukk this clown
After what happened, the backlash from it, and years of it not working it was only logical to force a trade.

It’s just sports man :heh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikkas like to everything into a competition:deadmanny:

This ain’t about fox or Halliburton tbh..Kings are just a shytty misguided organization

Oddly enough both teams can benefit from this trade..
Nah it wasn’t a competition but anyone with eyes can see Haliburton is a better all around PG.. Not taking anything away from Fox and I honestly think he would benefit in an uptempo offense

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sometimes he’s too tentative. He’s put ina lot of effort into his midrange. Just look for your shot a little bit. I’d love to see him become a better ball handler
Way too tentative but I think that trade deadline and us adding all those extra wings made him wake up and know that shyt isn't sweet as his ass could wind up on the bench if he doesn't start playing up to his capabilities