Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Sacramento might of legit fukked up with Haliburton. He seems legit hurt they didn’t let him get them right. Yeah it’s all business but they might still suck.

:snoop:
They should look at AJ Griffin come the draft. They need some good energy around that squad.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sacramento might of legit fukked up with Haliburton. He seems legit hurt they didn’t let him get them right. Yeah it’s all business but they might still suck.

:snoop:
They should look at AJ Griffin come the draft. They need some good energy around that squad.

Been telling goofies on here that… Kings had one with Haliburton and they should’ve traded Fox but nah folk was telling me fox was the better player..

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Simmons/Brooklyn press conference is on now. Alot of juelzing from Ben...he couldnt find his happy place while in Philly

Last edited:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Jalen Smith is playing well with the Pacers. It's good to see that he won't be a bust.

It is funny that James Jones took Smith over Haliburton, declined Smith's 3rd year option, then traded Smith to the team that Haliburton is on. James Jones completely mismanaged that situation.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Jalen Smith is playing well with the Pacers. It's good to see that he won't be a bust.

It is funny that James Jones took Smith over Haliburton, declined Smith's 3rd year option, then traded Smith to the team that Haliburton is on. James Jones completely mismanaged that situation.
Botched draft. Suns just lucky they killed their prior drafts

Daps

This Howard Eskin cracka needs to shut the fukk up. Just because he’s smiling/happy doesn’t mean he still isn’t processing whatever it is he’s been going through. Is he supposed to put on a sad face at the press conference and act like the world is against him, only to then be accused of putting on an act?

I’m not going to speak on whatever mental health issues he’s been going through because it isn’t my place, but this bullshyt that he’s just suddenly fine because he’s smiling is clown shyt. He’s smiling because he can move on to the next chapter in his career and put his time in Philly behind him. What’s really “insulting” is trying to speak on what others are going through all based off a finite period in front of the media.

This type of shyt just makes me want Simmons to prove all his doubters wrong even more, and for Philly to get their comeuppance.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
This Howard Eskin cracka needs to shut the fukk up. Just because he’s smiling/happy doesn’t mean he still isn’t processing whatever it is he’s been going through. Is he supposed to put on a sad face at the press conference and act like the world is against him, only to then be accused of putting on an act?

I’m not going to speak on whatever mental health issues he’s been going through because it isn’t my place, but this bullshyt that he’s just suddenly fine because he’s smiling is clown shyt. He’s smiling because he can move on to the next chapter in his career and put his time in Philly behind him. What’s really “insulting” is trying to speak on what others are going through all based off a finite period in front of the media.

This type of shyt just makes me want Simmons to prove all his doubters wrong even more, and for Philly to get their comeuppance.

Nah fukk that.

This p*ssy bytch boy was using that mental health as an excuse not to play for Philadelphia. He gets absolutely no respect for that bullshyt. He took a serious issue and made light of it simply because he did not get what he wanted. fukk this light skin big ass baby.

If this faggit thought the media was hard in Philadelphia, what the fukk does he expect in New York?? This bytch boy still doesn’t shoot jump shots or go to the free-throw line.

fukk this clown

Daps
Nah fukk that.

This p*ssy bytch boy was using that mental health as an excuse not to play for Philadelphia. He gets absolutely no respect for that bullshyt. He took a serious issue and made light of it simply because he did not get what he wanted. fukk this light skin big ass baby.

If this faggit thought the media was hard in Philadelphia, what the fukk does he expect in New York?? This bytch boy still doesn’t shoot jump shots or go to the free-throw line.

fukk this clown
You don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about, and it would be pointless trying to change your stance because you’ve made up your mind long ago.

:manny: