AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Wild that Curry is wearing 30 now

Nets took a serious L not getting Tisse or Maxey in the deal man
They weren't for sale anyway we can't afford to trade away our homegrown talent :comeon:

Them nikkas got 2 all star caliber players, 2 firsts and one of the best shooters in the league, that ain't enough:gucci:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They weren't for sale anyway we can't afford to trade away our homegrown talent :comeon:

Them nikkas got 2 all star caliber player, 2 firsts and one of the best shooters in the league, that ain't enough:gucci:

This ain't about you

Be happy with the W of getting a superstar

I'm speaking purely from the perspective of what the Nets should have done

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Pelicans arena like 3/4 empty. To think they were supposed to be next up after they drafted Zion and people still believed BI had superstar potential.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Seth Curry legit better than Joe Harris.

Definitely better and more versatile, but having both may be good, just have to balance the minutes between him, Seth and Kyrie defensively.

Knowing the NBA though Joe will be trade bait this offseason even though I think there's room for everyone to play and contribute, especially since you have to rein in Ben

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely better and more versatile, but having both may be good, just have to balance the minutes between him, Seth and Kyrie defensively.

Knowing the NBA though Joe will be trade bait this offseason even though I think there's room for everyone to play and contribute, especially since you have to rein in Ben
Most definitely, I think the only way Harris is trade bait is if they’re packaging him with those picks they got from Philly to get another high level wing that can defend.