Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Gon push Embiid right into the arms of GOAT franchise…..
gP4sKcU.png

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Morey gonna turn us into the Philly Rockets :dead:

:snoop: I've already accepted Doc aint a championship level coach. He's too stuck in his ways with his shytty rotations, but i was hoping Cassell or Burke could take over. Now that Harden is here, no way they put a 1st time head coach on the bench. Look whats going on in Brooklyn.

D'antoni was at the top of the list when Brett Brown got fired and was going to be our coach...but then Doc got bounced from LA and landed here.
Embiids knees with D'antoni :mjcry:
Maxey with D'antoni :lupe: :banderas::mjgrin:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

On one hand Doc is overrated, but D’antoni’s SSOL has been a consistent playoff dud. Both of them have underperformed based on the talent they had on their rosters.

If anything could they put the two on the bench together. Have doc worry about the overall management of the roster and let D’antoni work on offense.

:yeshrug:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

so much for him playing against the celtics. Guess they gotta pretend to be cautious with his hamstring like they pretending with Simmons mental health issues

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hawks might not even make the play in :mjlol:
I'm always shocked to see them take an L...They always look like the best team in the league against the Suns.I need to watch more Hawk games.Just to feel the satisfaction of watching them catch a beat down.The Suns never provide that for me & they're starting to feel something like a undefeatable boogeyman.