Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Lake Show

iu

That's a win-win situation and the exact reason I don't want this team blowing first rounders for "win now" moves in a season where we still don't know if Zion is gonna play a single game: if we lose that play-in matchup we keep our pick we gave to Charlotte and can still say we were "basically a playoff team without Zion". If we WIN, the Lakers take our spot in the lottery and we take back their pick we traded to Memphis. This team isn't making any kind of "long playoff run" without it's best player; there's no better outcome possible for us this season, moving up to 8-9 and beating a non-Lakers team in the play-in just to lose to a better team in the first round does NOTHING for us. :snoop:

Powell 28 points in 1st game, Clippers will be special next year:pacspit:

I swear if dumbass David Griffin throws away a first round pick and a player like Jax for washed up Urkel McCollum or Eric Gordon at the deadline... when we could've had a YOUNGER, BETTER, CHEAPER player for LESS ASSETS locked up on a longer term deal in Norm, I'll vomit all over his ugly ass suit at the next press conference he's forced to hold to explain himself.:pacspit:Ballmer colluding with Jody Allen and venmoing her his Microsoft shares under the table is the only explanation I'll accept for why Portland made that pathetic trade with that team specifically, there's no excuse for us not beating that "offer" otherwise... :scust:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Superbowl is here in LA this week and the league doesn't have a single game scheduled here from Wednesday-Saturday. Could've easily been apart of the festivities. It's the small shyt man:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a win-win situation and the exact reason I don't want this team blowing first rounders for "win now" moves in a season where we still don't know if Zion is gonna play a single game: if we lose that play-in matchup we keep our pick we gave to Charlotte and can still say we were "basically a playoff team without Zion". If we WIN, the Lakers take our spot in the lottery and we take back their pick we traded to Memphis. This team isn't making any kind of "long playoff run" without it's best player; there's no better outcome possible for us this season, moving up to 8-9 and beating a non-Lakers team in the play-in just to lose to a better team in the first round does NOTHING for us. :snoop:

I swear if dumbass David Griffin throws away a first round pick and a player like Jax for washed up Urkel McCollum or Eric Gordon at the deadline... when we could've had a YOUNGER, BETTER, CHEAPER player for LESS ASSETS locked up on a longer term deal in Norm, I'll vomit all over his ugly ass suit at the next press conference he's forced to hold to explain himself.:pacspit:Ballmer colluding with Jody Allen and venmoing her his Microsoft shares under the table is the only explanation I'll accept for why Portland made that pathetic trade with that team specifically, there's no excuse for us not beating that "offer" otherwise... :scust:
Yeah that trade was a favor to the Clips.Portland should've made that trade with a Eastern Conference team.Even if Kawhi doesn't come back, the Clips are going to be a tough out in the playoffs.With a healthy Kawhi, I'd probably put them as the favorites...I wouldn't trade Covington straight up for Bledsoe.The Blazers not only do that, but they decide to throw in Powell? Who could be one of the best spot starters/6th men in the league!?California Love.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah that trade was a favor to the Clips.Portland should've made that trade with a Eastern Conference team.Even if Kawhi doesn't come back, the Clips are going to be a tough out in the playoffs.With a healthy Kawhi, I'd probably put them as the favorites...I wouldn't trade Covington straight up for Bledsoe.The Blazers not only do that, but they decide to throw in Powell? Who could be one of the best spot starters/6th men in the league!?California Love.
They don't have a true front office right now after letting Neil Olshay go. It's the type of questionable moves we used to make when we didnt have a GM and Doc Rivers was our coach & GM for several years after the Donald Sterling fiasco. He never could make a decent trade nor put anything around Blake, CP3, and DJ. Plus the Blazers were losing games and I take it the B level guys and their contracts didn't seem appealing to them anymore. All the hype was going to Simons with Dame & CJ out while nobody talked about Powell & RoCo. Now everyone is hyping them up so I'm thinking how was a team with Dame, CJ, Nurkic, Simons, Powell, RoCo, etc. not be considered top 4 in the West?