Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Green was #7 last time I check back in January in drive per game. He attacks a lot. He jsut gets a rookie whistle.. he had 18 pts tonight and all of his field them were drives besides a buzzer beater. Only 2 free throw trips though when there was lot of contact.
He will be good, but Rockets do a lot of iso ball, not just him. Coaching needs to start working on the two man game between him and Sengun and move the ball. Everything I watch Rockets, its just one guy trying to do it all. Long term you guys have pieces + what you add this draft

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He will be good, but Rockets do a lot of iso ball, not just him. Coaching needs to start working on the two man game between him and Sengun and move the ball. Everything I watch Rockets, its just one guy trying to do it all. Long term you guys have pieces + what you add this draft
Need to go complete rebuild but Silas ain’t with all the rookie bs. Trade Wood and Gordon. Even Though both have said they rather stay in Houston than go to another team or contender. Gordon finally decide to go on a slump close to the deadline.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Lake Show

iu