Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nets need to save their season and trade for Ben already. It's their only hope. They won't win with Harden. Simmons and whoever else (Drummond, Thybulle, Seth etc) they can rob Morey of.

I’d be trying to get one of either Maxey/Thybulle and as many of those first round picks that Philly has as I could. Harden keeps his bird rights in the process, so it’s a win-win for all parties involved.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
they are not trading Lillard, but everyone else is on the table. and it sucks it had to be Chauncey's first job... Black coaches always get the worse jobs then get fired when enough talent is finally on the team.
That's more the NFL than the NBA. On paper getting a team with Lillard, CJ, Nurk, and company was not considered a bad job. Half of the league has black coaches. Doc Rivers went from CP3 & Blake to Kwahi & PG to Embiid & Simmons.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
they are not trading Lillard, but everyone else is on the table. and it sucks it had to be Chauncey's first job... Black coaches always get the worse jobs then get fired when enough talent is finally on the team.

That’s on Chauncey for taking that job though as the writing was obvious on the wall. He more leverage than any of those other black coaches to have his pick of jobs. Hell, teams were even wanting him to be their GM and Front Office position, so he didn’t have to take that Portland job.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
That’s on Chauncey for taking that job though as the writing was obvious on the wall. He more leverage than any of those other black coaches to have his pick of jobs. Hell, teams were even wanting him to be their GM and Front Office position, so he didn’t have to take that Portland job.
Rockets coach did the same thing took a job when rumors were out that harden wanted gone, the he broke down crying last year.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Rockets coach did the same thing took a job when rumors were out that harden wanted gone, the he broke down crying last year.

I feel more sympathy Silas than I do Billups as he wasn't as in demand and didn't pick of nearly whatever job that he wanted. It was foolish of him to break down crying like that, but I get his frustrations. Billups on the other hand, should have just taken one of those Front Office gigs with less pressure instead of insisting on being a HC and going to a situation where the writing was obviously on the wall.