Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at Mathews in that play. Even he was looking like wtf when Sengun ran to the top of the key and ruined the play. This is an indictment on Silas.

Look at tonight in the difference of the how Green and Mobley play for their teams. Jalen gets tuned out. Mobley might be the 3rd or 4th option but he’s featured. Jalen is still in the corner while silas trying to get other players involved. Jalen has to find his points. while Mobley is featured.. Jalen needs to be the primary ball handler more often and running some plays. He’s not a natural pg but he’s shown he can facilitate. This sticking him in the corner is just lazy coaching. He needs to be more involved.

Last edited:
Daps
Who We trading him for? It’s clear the knicks don’t want to pay him
I'm in. What's the cost?

:shaq:
A first rounder should do it.

Otherwise, the pipe dream: Knicks end up scorching the top layer of the land by getting rid of Julius and rebuild around RJ, and GS can sell them on the idea of taking and developing Wiseman, and Mitch can directly replace that space in the cap when it comes time to re-up.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's crazy how terrible Portland's ownership/management is. They have some guys who would jump start a rebuild very quickly in trades and let Chauncey develop a culture with a new team.

Powell, CJ and Nurkic should get them quite a few picks plus trading Lillard over the summer. Let Anfernee Simons get all the touches he wants and start from scratch with him.
So here's the update.

Cov is gone at the deadline
Powell can be moved for the right piece
Nurk is supposed going resign
CJ is likely gone by next week
Simons will be resigned
Now Lillard, he could very well walk during the summer if he aint feeling. :manny:

Lillard being traded in the offseason isn't too off the table imo. Especially if they're confident simons, which i think by the end of the season they will be.