Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Giannis at that press conference eating a bucket of fried chicken with Quaker steak and lube on it is comedy gold
Started the presser licking his fingers :laff:

From smoothies to corndogs to dunking Oreos in milk to chicken wings, I’d watch a TV show of Giannis discovering American food that’s new to him

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
lol.. Pete

Think about this statement. When has that logic stopped rivalries in sports?
True but don't take it out of context. Memphis & Atlanta only play each other twice a season and one of them might even be injured in one of the meetings so you might get a JA vs Trae game once a year, twice if we're lucky. That's not nearly enough for them to become bitter rivals. But I could see Memphis vs Atlanta become a thing if they were to move Memphis to the Eastern Conference

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
True but don't take it out of context. Memphis & Atlanta only play each other twice a season and one of them might even be injured in one of the meetings so you might get a JA vs Trae game once a year, twice if we're lucky. That's not nearly enough for them to become bitter rivals. But I could see Memphis vs Atlanta become a thing if they were to move Memphis to the Eastern Conference

they dont have to play frequently..

Look at Lakers vs Celtics. Rivals? THEY WERE. Wilt vs Russell Magic and Kareem vs Bird and company... Kobe vs Pierce

Now its *crickets*

Was Wilt gonna trade jerseys wit Bill? LOL

when top teams played back in the days, it wasnt any swapping jerseys. Was Reggie Miller gonna swap Jerseys with a Knicks player. How bout Isaiah and Jordan?

The players make the rivalries

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He’s gotta stop acting like his son is on the same level as Morant. Damn near night and day as far as the ability to generate wins

:dahell:

stop commenting on basketball if you don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about.

So I guess Trae wasn’t generating them Ws in the playoffs last year huh? He’s proven himself on the biggest stage.

Been the only consistent player on the Hawks this year while everyone else had been injured or had Covid.