Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at Trae
Lmao Trae told Chuck to eat a Twinkie

and chuck salty af

:mjlol:
its crazy no1 is shytting on Trae for underachieving and being the 12 seed, but everyone is shytting on Wiggins for making the All star team. :yeshrug:

regardless of how u feel about Wiggs, he did Carry in December when Steph was playing poorly, and he was doing it on BOTH ends of the court. He's playing the best ball of his career. :yeshrug:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i actually miss lebron in the eastern conference. he used to out of his way to ruin MJ's night every chance he got :mjcry:
because there were zero contenders in the east during his entire 2nd stint in cleveland

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
its crazy no1 is shytting on the Hawks for underachieving and being the 12 seed, but everyone is shytting on Wiggins for making the All star team. :yeshrug:

regardless of how u feel about Wiggs, he did Carry in December when Steph was playing poorly, and he was doing it on BOTH ends of the court. He's playing the best ball of his career. :yeshrug:

I'm not mad at this.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I'm not mad at this.
i think he deserved a spot. maybe not a starter over Book but thats the thing. Wiggs is in the Bay and gets a lot more exposure. Is what it is :yeshrug: But book has been incredible and starter

But Trae and the Hawks brought back their team that just made the ECF and have been flat out disappointing. It's like the reason why Monta Ellis wasnt an all star. He got his numbers but his defense was bad and the Warriors were toward the bottom of the conference. No hate to Trae, but he didnt deserve it, especially when guys like Darius Garland are putting in work and no one expect the Cavs to be this good

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
its crazy no1 is shytting on Trae for underachieving and being the 12 seed, but everyone is shytting on Wiggins for making the All star team. :yeshrug:

Trae can't be talking shyt when he said the regular season is boring and now his team gotta spend the 2nd half fighting to stay in the play in games

trae been the only person on the Hawks that has been consistent all season..

Hawks have had injuries like everyone else but I’m willing to bet Chicago & the Hawks have had the most players out with injuries and Covid.

plus the team is on a 4 game winning streak since trading Reddish

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Zach should’ve been a starter above Trae. No hate for Trae but team record is not the best and he had a slow start

garland too honestly :hubie: