Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This rumor is floating around per my sources: Simmons for Collins, Bogdanovic and three firsts with the Hawks considering. 76ers plan to dump Tobias, Collins would replace him and then they'd clear salary room to sign Harden.

A lot of these deals fall through but this is currently being discussed.

Great deal for the Sixers

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I say this all the time but the NBA is losing money by not having an uncensored network for the league.

Basketball fans will wat little exchanges like this up

I would pay good money to hear unfiltered, on court exchanges with players and between players. Like, what do NBA players really say to each other on the court :jbhmm:

I don’t think it would be good for the brand all of the N bombs and LGBT stuff they probably say it would be a PR nightmare

Also true.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This rumor is floating around per my sources: Simmons for Collins, Bogdanovic and three firsts with the Hawks considering. 76ers plan to dump Tobias, Collins would replace him and then they'd clear salary room to sign Harden.

That’s going to be a problem without Philly taking on a bad contract in return and giving up sweeteners in the process.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

If they really manage to get Harden too that’d be an interesting team :ehh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t think it would be good for the brand all of the N bombs and LGBT stuff they probably say it would be a PR nightmare

https://youtube.com/shorts/T1Obkz2V0jc?feature=share

:russ:

The Pelicans sitting damn near all their starters, tonight :mjlol: They got us in Philly at 6 pm after a game last night

Herb :ahh: gotta show out, tonight

the fukk is a Darco progression

Great deal for the Sixers

I’d put Ben at the 4 & have Trae throw him lobs all game.

silver need to chill

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I like that deal and. I’m guessing Tobias for an expiring or multiple smaller deals. I really think Tobias can be of use to a team like the kings for barnes.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
For all those that cried about that late LeBron lay up or accuse him of stat padding in garbage time :mjlol:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Shamet's been a disappointment. He hasn't deserved his extension so far. 10 million a year and he can't hit open shots. He's the type to struggle when you need a bucket but hits his shots when it's garbage time.

Up there with some the most mind boggling contracts in history. Dude has been one of the worst players in the league every year. There's a reason why he's been traded every single year he's been in the league. And the Suns actually extended this nikka and not Ayton...meanwhile this bum hadn't even played a game for them yet:hhh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
hornets getting ran :mjlol:

PJ the enforcer tonight :dead: this is ridiculous

ejecting both players because a two way contract guy wants to be noticed

Last edited: