Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
He’s been pretty bland all year, I told certain nikkas here but they ain’t wanna listen :sas2: I ain’t gonna say no names tho.

But, better to have him go on a shooting slump now than in April. They still win the west because I don’t trust CP3.
You told us he'd end up having the longest shooting slump of his career?

:usure:

Nobody could've predicted this.

And yet despite all that, he's still shooting 38% from behind the arc, which is better than almost the entire league. Up until this game, he's leading the league in plus-minus too, so he's still having his typical impact on games.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You told us he'd end up having the longest shooting slump of his career?

:usure:

Nobody could've predicted this.

And yet despite all that, he's still shooting 38% from behind the arc, which is better than almost the entire league. Up until this game, he's leading the league in plus-minus too, so he's still having his typical impact on games.
It’s like the narrative a few years again that Steph was a bad defender when that was far from the case.. Seems like the media like to create fake narratives about Steph and provide no context but they will put context on any Lebron stats and go as far as create a new one for him lol

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
They can’t they trying to maintain 1st place and GS ain’t far behind..

Home court for the Suns is important but, keeping Chris Paul healthy for the playoffs is more important. Chris Paul played 41 minutes against a lottery Pacers team in the last game. Monty has to be more careful with Chris, especially at his age.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Home court for the Suns is important but, keeping Chris Paul healthy for the playoffs is more important. Chris Paul played 41 minutes against a lottery Pacers team in the last game. Monty has to be more careful with Chris, especially at his age.

One of those instances in where having a traditional PG like Haliburton as backup would work wonders for them.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He’s been pretty bland all year, I told certain nikkas here but they ain’t wanna listen :sas2: I ain’t gonna say no names tho.

But, better to have him go on a shooting slump now than in April. They still win the west because I don’t trust CP3.

Say the names:mjgrin:, cats shouldn't have a problem being real/having discussion on an internet forum of all places :francis::mjgrin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Idk why his name came up, suns can't afford to give up anyone for a haliburton caliber player right now

His name came up because they had the chance to get him in the draft, but passed to get Jalen Smith instead. Cam Payne is more of a spark plug and not the type of PG that can run an offense full time.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
His name came up because they had the chance to get him in the draft, but passed to get Jalen Smith instead. Cam Payne is more of a spark plug and not the type of PG that can run an offense full time.

I see, well at the time they were thinking more ahead to a solution to their *non-existent* Ayton problem. No need crying over spilled milk, I believe they also passed on SGA.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I see, well at the time they were thinking more ahead to a solution to their *non-existent* Ayton problem. No need crying over spilled milk, I believe they also passed on SGA.

No need to dwell on it, but they do need to solve the back up PG situation for CP3 as the other poster mentioned that his body typically breaks down as the season goes on.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
No need to dwell on it, but they do need to solve the back up PG situation for CP3 as the other poster mentioned that his body typically breaks down as the season goes on.

Not if it means trading a key contributor. If CP3 goes down you aren't making it far anyway. Nearly everyone on their team is productive, if you commit too much for an insurance plan then you may not be able to make it far while healthy.

Smith and maybe Shamet are the only 2 guys on their team that are expendable and have value to another team, probably not enough to get anyone worthwhile even with draft stock attached.