Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
all the starters were out, and this dude is shamelessly still in the game. Vogel must be in on it too. if Bron is gonna get blown-out, then he's at least gonna inch toward the all-time scoring list :laff:

jokic was done with 17 points, and this nikka still in the game against the reserves and 10-day contracts....
:laff:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It’ll be very interesting if Murray and MAGAJr return early April like what’s been reported.

Would give both over a month of minutes restriction play before the playoffs, and DEN could become a brutal 5th or 6th seed opponent.

Barring more injuries/covid fukkery, it feels like the 6 non-play-in West teams are set (PHX, GSW, MEM, UTA, DAL, DEN) and it’ll just be in what seeding order.

Just can’t see LAL, LAC, MIN, POR etc keeping up at this rate.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’ll be very interesting if Murray and MAGAJr return early April like what’s been reported.

Would give both over a month of minutes restriction play before the playoffs, and DEN could become a brutal 5th or 6th seed opponent.

Barring more injuries/covid fukkery, it feels like the 6 non-play-in West teams are set (PHX, GSW, MEM, UTA, DAL, DEN) and it’ll just be in what seeding order.

Just can’t see LAL, LAC, MIN, POR etc keeping up at this rate.

What's PGs timetable? I don't think Kawhi is coming back unless they crack that top 6 area

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What's PGs timetable? I don't think Kawhi is coming back unless they crack that top 6 area
There’s conjecture he may require season-ending surgery but officially they said he’d be reevaluated in 3-4 weeks from Dec 25th, so in the next week or so we should kno for sure.

“Early April” was the time table I said Kawhi/PG would need to come back at the latest, if LAC is serious about anything playoff-wise.

If he is going to come back (and you never kno with him) I think the requirement would be at least a play-in opportunity + PG also returning. There wouldn’t be much difference facing a 3rd seed, from a 2nd or 1 seed. It’s gonna be hell for all parties if DEN and LAC are healthy as the bottom seeds.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’ve been on the Jaylen Brown over Tatum bandwagon for a few seasons, but this season has proven to me how wrong i was. Tatum has to do everything. Trying to playmake, score, defend and rebound. Please get a PG brad :damn:

I think it's still interchangeable. Brown is not as talented offensively but more athletic, plays better D and can play better within a scheme.

Tatum's offensive game is better and can carry them to wins, but I have an issue with how slow and plodding he works.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
i saw that post

it is on some prisoner of the moment shyt tho.

I'm a Luka hater :yeshrug:

Ja is a better leader, better defender, makes his teammates better and is definitely having a better year

Luka came in to the season out of shape and is getting his ass kicked by the foul baiting rule changes

But yea last year no one would even entertain the take

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@pete clemenza

Reggie Jackson has been GOD AWFUL this team is probably falling out of playoff contention after this 8 game road trip

Lue should've stuck with the bench. Reggie still living off that playoff run from last year. That Moon kid with the ten day contract runs the offense better than Bledsoe & Reggie. But the stars being out is what's killing the team. We only need one of those dudes to be healthy. It's like over a hundred million in salary in street clothes sitting on the bench :unimpressed: