Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
See the thing is Ja needs to become a generational player like Steph in order to get aways crowds to turn into home crowds and kids wanting to be like you… He ain’t there yet.. I think fam my need to fall back a bit he believing that hype

I've only paid attention for like 4 days but are you anti Ja being good? Or are you just short selling and being on the other side before people turn on him?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
See the thing is Ja needs to become a generational player like Steph in order to get aways crowds to turn into home crowds and kids wanting to be like you… He ain’t there yet.. I think fam my need to fall back a bit he believing that hype
Nah I think this is a good move to attack the bandwagoners especially when they knocked GS out of the post season last year and and been givin' it to them this season. Call that shyt out and plant your flag on your home turf. I've been to Memphis a few times and they're also know the Memphis Tigers also kind of has the hearts of that region more than they do plus the SEC football factor. This is a step in the right direction imo.. basically saying "fukk with us instead of that outside shyt" :wow: Its the bandwagon parents dressing their kids up in GS or Laker shyt anyways

Daps
They probably have the top-3 teams correct, but they fumbled it with the rankings after that. Denver and Philly are both probably too high.
Lol @ thinking the Lakers aren’t a top three team.

They won't have a better regular season record than those three teams.
The Lakers will have a better record than the Nets for sure. Be surprised if the Lakers don’t have the #1 record in the West outside of a major Bron injury.
This isn't going to happen. The Bron stan in you is overestimating their capabilities.
Bron stans, y'all.

:wow: