Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free agents should take a long look at them this offseason. They would make a dude like Malcolm Brougdon an allstar.

Honestly I know I would. I also don't think they are resigning Russell maybe they should trade him to a team that wants a leg up on signing him he could be a good fit in (Orlando, Dallas, Clippers, Detroit, Philly, Phoenix) but I'm positive most of these teams would rather just take a chance on signing him in the offseason.

But if I'm Kyrie and Jimmy and they really want to play together I'd be looking at the Nets....I lowkey think Jimmy is a potential flight risk for the 76ers unless they give him the full max. Kyrie may also be a flight risk with his loopy ass. Outside of the PG crop I don't see many of the top tier free agents actually leaving their squads. But there will be some trades the Blazers need to go ahead and let CJ go.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Honestly I know I would. I also don't think they are resigning Russell maybe they should trade him to a team that wants a leg up on signing him he could be a good fit in (Orlando, Dallas, Clippers, Detroit, Philly, Phoenix) but I'm positive most of these teams would rather just take a chance on signing him in the offseason.

But if I'm Kyrie and Jimmy and they really want to play together I'd be looking at the Nets....I lowkey think Jimmy is a potential flight risk for the 76ers unless they give him the full max. Kyrie may also be a flight risk with his loopy ass. Outside of the PG crop I don't see many of the top tier free agents actually leaving their squads. But there will be some trades the Blazers need to go ahead and let CJ go.
Brooklyn is the only franchise in the league that doesn't have a star which was homegrown. They have arguably the best jerseys in the league and in a top market.

If 2 good free agents got together to go there they would be a problem.

Daps
Wilson Chandler must be the most unremarkable NBA player I've ever seen. And he's a starter wherever he is. I haven't seen him do anything ever and he's always hurt. Were the Knicks years his prime years?
He is ass and has been washed for years. It was collective disbelief by Nuggets fan when Philly took his contract for nothing. Then the sports media tried to act like he was moving the needle in a positive way:mjlol:
Only thing he does above average is rebound, but he's 6'10 so that isn't impressive

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wilson Chandler must be the most unremarkable NBA player I've ever seen. And he's a starter wherever he is. I haven't seen him do anything ever and he's always hurt. Were the Knicks years his prime years?

Lol. Buddy been living off that "Knicks have a core, never should've traded it all for Melo" thing for 8 years now

Everyone recalls the Knicks stint, followed by vague recollections of him in a Nuggets jersey as he seemingly disappeared for some years

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Brooklyn is the only franchise in the league that doesn't have a star which was homegrown. They have arguably the best jerseys in the league and in a top market.

If 2 good free agents got together to go there they would be a problem.

Levert was on his way till his injury. Should be back next month.

Russell will be back more than likely. Unless someone throws him the max and our number is way off from it. Kid likes it here, coaches and staff rave about him and his play has picked up(probably playing the best stretch of ball in his career currently).

No way to Kyrie and Jimmy. I feel those 2 would destroy the whole culture this org has built. Plus im not giving jimmy AND kyrie 30M+ a year each :scust:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
U want an example of the toxicity KD was talking about check out Shannon on Undisputed today :picard:

Sounds like he actually wants the Lakers to lose because Bron ain't playing :gucci:

That was a good win against the Pistons last night and this nikka still hating on Brons teammates. Disgusting

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
U want an example of the toxicity KD was talking about check out Shannon on Undisputed today :picard:

Sounds like he actually wants the Lakers to lose because Bron ain't playing :gucci:

That was a good win against the Pistons last night and this nikka still hating on Brons teammates. Disgusting

It’s because he wants Lebron to win MVP and because Skip is gearing up to say that the Lakers have a good squad and have enough to win the title (he wants to blame Lebron for falling short). Lol they both have to lay out the groundwork for their agendas

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

I really do not understand this schedule making.

You know the spurs/thunder game is gonna be on national tv. Why have the spurs play the night before? Especially to a ground and pound team like the Grizzlies?:gucci:

It's as ridiculous has having a team play against the clippers, then play the kings or somewhat, then go back to la to face the lakers :gucci:

Like why? :scust: