Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Reppin
Denver
They arent a year away yet, I think they're 2. They dont have a halfcourt guy still and they havent figured out how to use everyone just yet off the bench. They are in the "league pass" team stage right now, fun to watch develop but still missing a few pieces.
Yeah they’re more like Denver 2 years ago. Just starting to figure out what works for them, but still a couple years away from being contenders (if the young guys progress as expected and they make the right moves)

They just need to find a SF and figure out which bigs to keep and they’ll be straight.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:laff: @ the Jimmy Butler/Michael Finley comparison, that’s lowkey disrespectful at least Butler is better on defense. He isn’t nearly as underwhelming at his best.

Hilariously insulting to Finley who was an integral part to the Spurs 07 championship, where as Jimmy Butler probably won't ever even make it to a conference finals while being the best or second best player on whatever team he is on

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's 26 and his game doesn't rely on athleticism. Hield will likely spend his prime with Sacramento. He and Fox are gonna be a problem for years as long as they continue to develop.

How much more developing is Hield gonna do though, is the question. He’s older than guys like Beal & AD that are in year 7.

Tbh I think whether Sac can eventually become contenders is more dependent on Bagley than either of these two

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
How much more developing is Hield gonna do though, is the question. He’s older than guys like Beal & AD that are in year 7.

Tbh I think whether Sac can eventually become contenders is more dependent on Bagley than either of these two
You won't see huge improvements from Hield going forward. Just gotta keep working on improving his weaknesses. Keep improving the handle and I wanna see less lapses on defense. Hield wasn't even starting for the Kings last year.
Kings need to find a legit SF with size. They're playing SGs there and it's a disadvantage every night. Justin Jackson ain't it. He can be a decent bench guy.
I think this team goes as Fox goes tho. It's a guard league now. I think we need to use Giles at the 4 and Bagley at the 5.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You won't see huge improvements from Hield going forward. Just gotta keep working on improving his weaknesses. Keep improving the handle and I wanna see less lapses on defense. Hield wasn't even starting for the Kings last year.
Kings need to find a legit SF with size. They're playing SGs there and it's a disadvantage every night. Justin Jackson ain't it. He can be a decent bench guy.
I think this team goes as Fox goes tho. It's a guard league now. I think we need to use Giles at the 4 and Bagley at the 5.

Don’t get me wrong I think Fox is the star, but I think having a dynamic backcourt can only take you so far. That third piece is essential