Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Reppin
Curry so much better than durant and It’s not even close. The warriors play much better when curry runs the offence.

I don’t know what Kerr is doing or the front office told him to please durant so he can stay, but warriors engine is curry and durant will never be that guy in golden state.

Daps
Curry so much better than durant and It’s not even close. The warriors play much better when curry runs the offence.

I don’t know what Kerr is doing or the front office told him to please durant so he can stay, but warriors engine is curry and durant will never be that guy in golden state.

lol

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That three point foul they just gave Harden was an absolute joke. If anything, Tucker shoulda shot two but even he fukking flopped. :hhh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Sacramento somehow needs to sneak in the offs.

They may be a year away like Denver last season but every game Ive watched it seems like it goes down to the wire .

They arent a year away yet, I think they're 2. They dont have a halfcourt guy still and they havent figured out how to use everyone just yet off the bench. They are in the "league pass" team stage right now, fun to watch develop but still missing a few pieces.