Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
he needs to put together more production over a longer length but so far Fox tatum and mitchell have that crown.
I would disagree. He has been extremely productive in the same span as the other 2nd year players. I can't see how Mitchell or Tatum would have the crown over him. Fox, yes. Those other two, nope

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Fire JB
Fire JB
Fire JB

Not to beat on a drum but I been watching JJJ, he looks raw as shyt on the court like he looked at MSU. He just needs more development. When he plays too many minutes, he is out of sorts. As a hawk fan, I saw this last year with John Collins. Numbers said play him more, tape said, this is his max. Let's just leave it at that. He isn't a bigger kid. He needs time to develop.

Bennett80

Pro
Daps
Klay got a new boo, chick from spiderman, maybe she can help him get out of his shooting funk. heh

Dra3_zpsauy2dqwt.jpg

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Not to beat on a drum but I been watching JJJ, he looks raw as shyt on the court like he looked at MSU. He just needs more development. When he plays too many minutes, he is out of sorts. As a hawk fan, I saw this last year with John Collins. Numbers said play him more, tape said, this is his max. Let's just leave it at that. He isn't a bigger kid. He needs time to develop.
Grizz are 7-4 when he plays 30 minutes or more.

Bickerstaff doesnt know what hes doing. The celtics game was proof he doesnt have a clue about developing him

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bron walking around with a glass of wine to the J.O.
:dwillhuh:

homie on the clock doing Warren Buffett shyt.
:ohhh: