Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The fukk you want clown? Blazers just beat the Warriors in an all-time classic game. Are you in here trying to brag about James Harden's exploiting the rules to pad his stats? :mjlol:

Idgaf :umad:
Where all that energy at that you had a month ago:umad:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Where all that energy at that you had a month ago:umad:
What do you mean? :dahell:

The rockets are still, and always will be, a fukking bunch of gimmicks; flopping around, exploiting the rules, generally playing like a bunch of pussies. :heh:

You @'d me, what the fukk do you want? :mjlol:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Boogie might be a blessing in disguise for the western conference. Dude is lazy on defense....at times. The techs between him and dray will always add :wow:
Exactly. That's why I said what I said. They was saying with all that talent + Hayward, they cake walking straight to the Finals... That nikka ain't been shyt and they even let the Scam Gawd drop 40+ on em....:mjlit:

Last edited:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
What do you mean? :dahell:

The rockets are still, and always will be, a fukking bunch of gimmicks; flopping around, exploiting the rules, generally playing like a bunch of pussies. :heh:

You @'d me, what the fukk do you want? :mjlol:
To see you juelzing like always. You was living in @DonKnock 's thread and other threads last month talking that good shyt and now you weren't anywhere to be found. Just making sure you still around for this abuse:lolbron:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:mjlol:nikkaS MISS OPEN SHOTS EVERY GAME.

DRAY ACTUALLY MADE A COUPLE
SO THAT BALANCES IT OUT.

13-12 RECORD SINCE THAT EASY ASS START TO THE SEASON.

3 OF THEIR LAST 4 WINS DECIDED IN THE FINAL MINUTE.

8-5 SINCE CURRY CAME BACK
WITH WINS OVER THE CAVS AND HAWKS.

THEYVE BEEN SUSPECT ALL SEASON
AND TEAMS ARE ABOUT TO RUN
THAT DRAYMOND BLUEPRINT INTO THE GROUND.

nikkaS LUCKY BOOGIE SIGNED.
:devil:
:evil:

The way you talking you would think we was the 7th seed.

Daps
This nikka talking about facts when he just referenced their W/L with absolutely no context on their opponents, how they lost, or how that stretch of games differentiates from past stretches, yet he expects it to be addressed. Never mind the fact he barely even watches them play.

:lolbron:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
To see you juelzing like always. You was living in @DonKnock 's thread and other threads last month talking that good shyt and now you weren't anywhere to be found. Just making sure you still around for this abuse:lolbron:
Juelzing about what, dumbass? :heh:

I tell you James Harden is a stat padding gimmick that goes to the line 18 times a night.
he goes to the line 18 times a night over absolutely bullshyt fouls.

need I remind you:

portland.gif

harden flops his way to the free throw line like 18 times a night
You @'d me as if he accomplished something, so I look up the box score - he shot 17 FT's tonight :heh:
Thanks for @'ing me to literally confirm everything I've ever said about your gimmicky ass idol :dead:

4a4.gif